- Production: Precinct-master-36
- EarlyAccess: Precinct-earlyaccess-29
Builds published to WitFoo Library at 2/15/2018 2033 (CST) due for automatic installation at 2/15/2018 2100 (CST)
- Improved Streamer error-handling and monitoring support for malformed netflow packets. For select deployments, malformed packets were previously causing CPU spikes, due to above-normal logging generated by elasticsearch in response to these packets. Streamer no longer allows these packets to make it to elasticsearch, drastically containing CPU overhead of logging.
- Slight tweaking of elasticsearch queries from Investigative Engine, to decrease query latency.
- Install latest version of JDK 8 on appliance, to allow for improved JVM monitoring capabilities.
- N-Central AV reporting.
- Fix my_hosts file for elasticsearch servers in multi-node deployments.
RSS Feed for release notes is: https://community.witfoo.com/category/release-notes/feed/