- Production: Precinct-master-30, Precinct-master-33
- EarlyAccess: Precinct-earlyaccess-26, Precinct-earlyaccess-27
Builds published to WitFoo Library at 2/10/2018 1631 (CST) due for automatic installation at 2/10/2018 1700 (CST)
- Investigative Engine processing pipeline overhauled to increase cycle times and to reduce CPU and disk usage. System impact of processing reduced by up to 95% in networks with heavy lead (alarm) levels.
- Upgrade Elasticsearch from 6.2.0 to 6.2.1
- Upgrade Logstash from 6.2.0 to 6.2.1
- Upgrade Kibana from 6.2.0 to 6.2.1
- Additional support performance metrics to alert WitFoo Support of deployment stability and performance issues.
- Improved resilience in starting, stopping and updating Precinct.
- NetFlow streams with option templates cause erroneous template
- On Operations report when no incidents of a type are registered in a period the success percentage is set to 0% instead of expected 100%
- Investigative Engine processing times cause CPU to peg out and increase disk i/o rates in high alarm volume deployments.
RSS Feed for release notes is: https://community.witfoo.com/category/release-notes/feed/