RELEASE NOTES 6.1
Build IDs: 6-1, master-157
- Email password reset broken
- Searches from blue magnifying glasses on Tool Report do not execute – they redirect to reports page
- SAML login link may not appear in certain situations
- Selecting facet in artifact search that has a long list of items causes browser to be unresponsive
- Deleting Artifact job should stop the progress bar
- Change password errors out in UI
- Reports graph dates displaying in wrong direction
- Clicking Blue Mag Glass on Tool reports to Artifacts then deleting the job does not remove the search bar
- Function roles not enforced in UI.
- Password not changing correctly in API
- Artifact GeoHeatmap does not always render correctly
- API not honoring facet searches on Sets or Products
- Starting a long artifact then opening old results while running cause the interface to switch between the two states.
- Starting a new artifact search with a search already running results in a flashing set of results
- Cluster Status Check mark not displaying data correctly
- Implement Global User ID’s across all Precinct deployments
- Agg Mode
- Agg Publish Search Jobs
- Agg Report Display
- Manual Job Actions on Incident Objects
- Dispatch allows API actions by User Role
- Dispatch to generate Artifacts
- Dispatch orchestration integration canvas in Precinct (replace Foo)
- Refresh Annotations page every 2s and order Desc (newest top)
- After annotation completes, clear annotation “Comment” box on Detective right pane
- Improved TLS certificate trust handling in Cassandra connections
- Add reset criteria/new search to artifact search
- Provide better display of Artifact searches
- Load nodes on Incident load to get recent data
- When system is in maintenance notify user that system is in maintenance mode
- Age out old computers & users from asset inventory that have not been observed in more than a week
An overview of how to use and configure the SOAR engine in WitFoo Precinct 6.1
A walkthrough of WitFoo Precinct 6.1 Federated data and workflows (multi-tenancy) via Aggregator mode.
NOTE: How to take control of when your deployment of Precinct upgrades.
NOTE: Clear Chrome cache using the instructions linked here.
RSS Feed for release notes is: https://community.witfoo.com/category/release-notes/feed/
Email notifications for WitFoo Release Notes can be subscribed to here: http://eepurl.com/dBO0EH