Release Notes 6.0.8
Build IDs: 6-0-8, master-110
- Information pop-up missing on some widgets
- Expired SAML session error can occur
- Statuses on Incident list can mis-match incident
- Suspicion on Incidents not updating correctly in certain circumstances
- Refreshing the UI causes a redirect to authentication and breaks the UI
- API can misreport processed partitions during searches
- Create User page not scrollable
- Incident bottom bar does not resize
- Dead link in Azure Integration settings page.
- Tables not rendering new size when bottom view expanded on Investigate tab.
- IE and All-in-One nodes can maximize use of nodes vertically scaled with additional RAM and CPU to improve performance
- Improved performance on WitFoo IOC lookups
- Caching of DNS lookups to improve performance and reduce external connections to DNS servers
- Improved Disk IOPS on Cassandra when processing high artifact rates
- Artifact search performance and accuracy improved through multi-threading
- Improved memory handling in Investigative Engine
- Investigative Engine processing speed increased through multi-thread optimizations
NOTE: Clear Chrome cache using the instructions linked here.
RSS Feed for release notes is: https://community.witfoo.com/category/release-notes/feed/
Email notifications for WitFoo Release Notes can be subscribed to here: http://eepurl.com/dBO0EH