Build IDs: 6-0-8-3, master-122
IMPORTANT NOTE: This release makes DNS Look-ups optional and disables the look-ups by default. To enable look-ups go to Admin -> Settings. Be advised that DNS look-ups have a negative impact on processing throughput. The preferred method of resolving host-names is via artifact records from data sources containing both the IP and host-name. Good examples of these sources are DHCP Leases and system logs. If DNS look-ups are used, it is recommended that a dedicated, high-speed DNS server be used.
- Notifications may not send in certain circumstances
- Processing can be delayed by unexpected artifact data
- CSC Percentage calculations may be inaccurate
- Option to toggle DNS look ups added to Admin -> Settings. Note: default setting is off/disabled. Using this feature slows processing and a fast DNS server is recommended.
- Speed loading of Incident Listing on Investigate interface
- Improve notification email format to use user defined URL if set
- Improve init load times on management nodes after an upgrade or reboot
- Index keywords in incidents to speed keyword search of Incidents
NOTE: How to take control of when your deployment of Precinct upgrades.
NOTE: Clear Chrome cache using the instructions linked here.
RSS Feed for release notes is: https://community.witfoo.com/category/release-notes/feed/
Email notifications for WitFoo Release Notes can be subscribed to here: http://eepurl.com/dBO0EH