Release Notes 126.96.36.199
Build IDs: 6-0-8-1, master-113
- Disruption reporting can be inaccurate
- Nodes not writing to Cassandra
- Vuln coverage not correct
- Artifact search is not honoring the dates entered by user. It resets to 1 Day relative
- Clicking “Change Password”, as sub-menu under User’s name in upper right corner does not properly navigate to User Management page
- CSC Percent is not calculated correctly
- CSC Reporting not properly running
- DNS not resolving name in some incidents
- No results returned on Artifact search
- Incidents marked as “Acquitted” still show as “Open” in left panel (Incident list).
- Add DNS lookups to Hostlookup job
- Prevent IE cache partition from filling
- Multi-thread Report Generation
- Improved Date selector for artifact search
NOTE: How to take control of when your deployment of Precinct upgrades.
NOTE: Clear Chrome cache using the instructions linked here.
RSS Feed for release notes is: https://community.witfoo.com/category/release-notes/feed/
Email notifications for WitFoo Release Notes can be subscribed to here: http://eepurl.com/dBO0EH