- This topic is empty.
June 30, 2020 at 6:21 pm #2297Mike RiforgiateKeymaster
Below is guidance on how to use WitFoo Coordinator to allow for offline operation of a WitFoo Precinct Cluster.
Download the Coordinator OVA: https://www.witfoo.com/data/coordinator.ova
Deploy the Coordinator node into the Hypervisor.
On the Coordinator appliance:
- Configure network in accordance with Ubuntu documentation. It is recommended to use a DHCP Reservation.
echo licensekey > /library/license(NOTE: Replace
licensekeywith your license key. Contact email@example.com if you don’t have it.)
sudo /library/bin/sync.sh(NOTE:: This will take several minutes)
- Note the ip address by running:
On each Precinct Node:
- Edit the
/etc/hostfile and add (NOTE: replace ip_of_coordinator with the IP address noted in the step above):
- Set up certificate trust
echo witfoo/registry.crt >> /etc/ca-certificates.conf
mkdir -p /usr/share/ca-certificates/witfoo
openssl s_client -showcerts -connect registry.witfoo.com:443 </dev/null 2>/dev/null|openssl x509 -outform PEM >/usr/share/ca-certificates/witfoo/registry.crt
sudo reboot now
- Repeat on all Precinct Nodes for air-gapped Coordinator (when direct sync/update is not an option)
- On an Internet connected Coordinator execute steps 1 to 4
- Create a ZIP file of
- Extract the ZIP on the air-gapped coordinator node (into the same directory)
- Restart the air-gapped coordinator node
To update the Coordinator data in the future, run:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.