– Run /home/witfooadmin/generate-csr (or using CA provided instructions.)
– Submit witfoo.csr to the Certificate Authority
– Upload the new certificate as /data/certs/custom.crt
– Ensure private key is present at /data/certs/custom.key
– Restart services by executing sudo service superintendent restart
– Monitor restart by running tail -f /var/log/witfoo-superintendent/status.log
– Certificate should be in effect when navigating to web interface of Precinct.
Note: This only needs to be applied on Management nodes in multi-tier deployments.